JAMB Mock Exam 2019: Things To Take Note Of During The Exam
By now, candidates eligible for the 2019 mock exam must have known that the exam is set for Monday April 1st, 2019. Whether or not you are taking the mock exam, we advise that you download the JAMB CBT Mobile App for 2019 UTME and/or 2019 JAMB CBT Computer Software from Myschool. It will help you to equally prepare your self and get ready for the main exam which is the reason for the JAMB Mock.
Nevertheless, if you are among those that will be writing the exam, please do take it serious as you may likely pick one or two things that will help you and other candidates in the main examination.
Also do not forget that other candidates that won’t be partcipating in the exam are depending on you for updates and relevant information concerning the conduct of the mock exam. So please take note of everything that is happening in your centre and keep us updated.
We will create a LIVE UPDATES thread on that day, so you can let us know anything that is happening in your centre.
While in the hall, please take note of everything;
1. Check if there are actually CCTV Cameras
2. Check if the systems are special in anyway (maybe if there’s no mouse)
3. When you login to take an exam, check how the CBT environment is laid out.
4. Where is the time Located, Where are your Subject Navigation Located, Where are the Question Numbers Located, e.t.c.
5. Check if there is provision for the use of both Keyboard and Mouse
6. Check the time given for the exam
7. Check the number of questions given.
8. Finally check if there is any thing new with the whole process.
Ensure you arrive your centre at least 30 minutes before your scheduled time.
If you are going to the exam with any of the banned items, ensure you keep them some where safe outside the hall to avoid being punished or disqualified.
Lastly, do not forget to come back to Myschool to share your experiences. There will be a thread for that after the mock exam.
All the best!